Are you creatif, customer and solution-oriented?
Then we want you!
Full time, Breda
AVEVA Select Benelux is the distributor of the AVEVA software in the Benelux. One-third of the production companies worldwide use our software. Industrial automation with AVEVA software meets the need to control, analyse and improve processes.
Within the Consultants team, we are looking for expansion. Our customers have an ever increasing need for digitization of their factories where our MES solutions play an important role. Our System Integrators are executing these projects and rely on us to help in defining the perfect architectures, training new hires and helping to use the AVEVA Software in creating the best possible solution.
What does a MES Consultant do?
What we offer is a challenging job with lots of variety. This variety is not only in the work you do but also in the clients you work for. The challenges you will be working on are very diverse, after all, every production environment is different.
Working with AVEVA Select Benelux, you get responsibility with freedom. You mainly determine your own agenda and maintain contact with customers and partners. Internally, you work together with consultants, account managers and tech support engineers, and our entire ecosystem dedicated to helping each other grow.
In addition to your regular work, there is plenty of room to develop new initiatives. AVEVA Select BNLX is a flexible organization where creativity and out-of-the-box thinking is appreciated.
Tasks and Responsibilities?
- Identifying and understanding our customers’ industrial automation needs
- Be the expert in the MES domain especially in our MDMES solution, or have the ambition to get to this level.
- Advising on the appropriate AVEVA solutions that meet the needs of the customer.
- Guiding customers and partners before and during projects
- Implementation of AVEVA software and associated support activities
- Preparation and maintenance of documentation
What are your benefits working for us?
- You are part of a stable company with an ambitious vision for the future.
- A definite opportunity to grow and develop yourself within an organisation with international prestige.
- The environment ensures space is available for personal training and growth.
- Attractive primary and secondary benefits.
- You will join a team of passionate and enthusiastic employees
- A no-nonsense culture with open and short lines of communication
Do you recognise yourself in this profile?
- HBO, University work and thinking level
- Affinity and interest in the manufacturing process industry
- Strong communication skills and a natural mediator
- Knows how to excite and captivate people. Both verbally and non-verbally
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of databases(SQL), and MES Solutions, especially AVEVA MES solutions
- Keywords: Team player, Self-starter, Pragmatic
- Bussiness proficient in Dutch and English or willing to learn Dutch during the first 6 months.
Interested in this vacancy?
Are you the perfect candidate? Click on the button or send your e-mail to email@example.com. Do you have any questions about this vacancy please contact Bianca van Hoof (HR Manager), phone number +31 76 578 2000.